Branding + Web
/ NOW HIRING
Production Artists make it happen. At Punch, the Production Artist is the glue that connects all of our projects – design, website production, multimedia, finishing art and beyond. The role is primarily responsible for website production which includes production design, asset extraction, asset creation, and page propagation in WordPress and HubSpot CMS’s. This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior-level design graduate, with an interest that spans creative and technical disciplines to have a hand in the entire design-development process.
**NOTE: This is a full-time remote position.**
- Fearless spirit that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to seamlessly transition between diverse clients and tasks
- Great eye for design, and familiarity with website structure
- Ability to meet deadlines by delivering on time, not by staying late
- Experience with Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator and AdobeXD
- Fluency in web design best practices, designing on responsive grids
- Knowledge of WordPress and HubSpot is a plus!
- Extra super extremely keen attention to detail, including proofreading
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Recent graduate, internship or relevant experience
- Portfolio of past work
- Excellent communication skills
If you’ve got what it takes, we want to hear from you! Enter your info below.