Video + Animation
/ NOW HIRING
The Sr. Multimedia Producer is responsible for leading the video team, and filming, animating and producing video content.
- Strong familiarity and experience in shooting, lighting and editing video
- Strong familiarity with DSLR style cameras, specifically the GH5 and GH4
- Mastery of Adobe editing softwares – Premiere, After Effects, and Audition
- Familiarity with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with color correction
- Experience in recording audio
- Some experience in still photography
- Organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate across team of designers and writers
- Ability to handle multiple projects and styles simultaneously
- Comfort and ability to communicate directly with clients when needed
- Ability to prioritize workflow and tasks for junior producers
- Ability to provide guidance and training to junior producers
- 4-5 years in the field
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates abilities in motion graphics, filming and editing
- Experience in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
The Sr. Multimedia Producer leads Punch’s video production team in creating high quality video content for use on client websites, social media and paid advertising campaigns. Projects include product explainer videos, interview and testimonial videos, creating b-roll and stock footage for use in client websites and collateral, filming live events (when CDC-appropriate), producing animated advertising creative, animations and interactions on websites, and a broad spectrum of other multimedia projects.
The ideal team member has expert-level production skills, and effortlessly balances multiple projects, clients and deadlines to ensure the Multimedia Team is on pace to complete tasks. This involves daily communication with other Punch team members, clients, junior producers, as well as good decision making and initiative.
Depending on projects and timelines, on any given day, the Sr. Multimedia Producer will be planning, filming, editing, animating, coloring (video and photos), or taking photos. Must be able to keep all skills sharp, and jump back and forth between different skillsets and projects.
Finally, the Sr. Multimedia Producer will be responsible for organizing and maintaining the Punch digital library of multimedia assets and projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking to quickly expand their portfolio, work on a variety of interesting projects, and collaborate with a talented team of creatives and awesome clients.
Details / Benefits:
- Full time W2, 10am – 6pm, Eastern Time
- Competitive Salary + Annual Bonus
- 3% Match Simple IRA
- Federal Holidays + 10 Days Paid Vacation + Birthday Off
- Continuing Education Stipend
- 50% of Health / Dental / Vision (local and national plan options)
- Work from Anywhere, but Punch HQ is in Arlington, VA