Punch creates awesome WordPress and HubSpot websites for clients. It takes an exceptional Website Project Manager to make it happen. This role is not a developer position, it’s not an accounts PM position, it’s the sweet spot between motivator, trainer, doer and quality assurer. The Web PM will have experience managing the creation of WordPress and HubSpot websites… including knowledge of the various supporting technologies, functionalities, best practices and techniques. Most sites are typically “marketing sites” with straightforward functionalities, designed to enable our clients’ customers to learn and convert. But each site is unique and requires thorough attention to detail and an active problem-solving ability.
A typical day in the life could involve: managing production team’s daily tasks, completing pre-launch website QA audits, answering questions from developers on functionalities, conducting a website training for a client – and ensuring project deadlines are met.
This is a fun, fast-paced role for someone who has a great understanding of the website process from design through development, and enjoys coordination and leadership, but isn’t afraid to propagate a CPT.
**NOTE: This is a full-time, remote position, US East Coast time zone**
- Manage the production and development of WordPress and HubSpot website projects.
- Ensure timelines are met and communicated to internal accounts team
- Direct and conduct website quality assurance testing and reporting pre-launch
- Collaborate across a team of designers, writers, production artists, multimedia producers and developers to ensure efficient and effective workflows.
- Create and propagate website pages and posts in WordPress and HubSpot
- Export assets, upload images
- Direct and motivate the team to achieve goals and objectives in a timely manner.
- Lead website training sessions with clients and provide ongoing support.
- Lead and assist other team leads with their responsibilities/questions.
- Exceptional attention to detail when overseeing all website projects.
- Experience managing cross-functional teams.
- Ability to prioritize and meet website timelines.
- Strong understanding of website platforms such as WordPress, HubSpot, etc.
- Strong critical thinking, decision making, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate to management.
- Senior: 3+ years of agency experience
- Director: 5+ years of agency experience
- Both positions must have experience managing large-scale website development projects that involve coordinating people, processes and quality assurance.
Super Powers Desired:
- High fluency with Adobe Creative Suite (XD, Photoshop)