We kicked off the project with a strategic session heavily focused on developing a creative brand. Next, our team concentrated on improving the user experience as the report deals with highly technical subject matter. Our strategy included persona research as well as dissecting and analyzing the messaging in order to make language appeal to a broader audience. Then, we examined industry position and key competitors, noting design, messaging concepts, creativity and capabilities. After firmly understanding the project background and audience, we got started with the deliverables. We started out by developing and designing the creative theme for the report and edited language to cater to the target audience. The editing process included adding an executive summary for quick synopsis. We also wrote and animated the Operation Blockbuster video which highlighted main report findings. Finally, our team designed an interactive website along with content to host the digital report and promote to the public.